If you are going to get a leg up on the competition, you should know where to put that leg. Finding even one competitive edge in today’s medical device business climate is exciting. Finding more is downright fruitful. And, in medical device sales, more is always better to gain a competitive advantage.
Enter MedTechIntel, an intelligent, robust database that reaches far into the realm of the medical device market in order to give medtech company sales representatives a competitive edge in medical device sales.
A virtual compendium of medical Who’s Who and Who’s Doing What, MedTechIntel offers the following information (and more) on:
- Exact dollar amount paid to a surgeon by what companies
- Nature of the compensation (food, travel, lodging, etc.)
- Number of each type of procedure a surgeon performed (2017-present)
- CMS data on the amount charged for certain procedures
- Number of active royalty agreements and active consulting agreements
- Surgeon’s current reps and their background
- Hip and knee replacement readmissions
- Hospital-wide readmissions
- Estimated number of total surgeries
- Patient survey rating
- Up-to-date contact information for hospital’s executives
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Number of Medicare procedures
- Number of ORs
- Average charge per procedure
- Complete listing of executives and contact information
Medical Device Manufacturers
- Estimated annual revenue
- Active royalty and consulting agreements
- Number of surgeons
- Sunshine Act information
Medical Device Distributorship
- Size of distributorship
- State-by-state breakdown of distributors
- Territories covered
- Company history
But knowing how all of these are related is the key. For that, you need a relational roadmap.
Lauren Duhame, Director of Client Experience at MedTechIntel, commented, “MedTechIntel is the ideal platform for those seeking specific information on the links between surgeon connections, backgrounds, hospital affiliations and relevant historical information. Having deep knowledge about, say, a surgeon’s peer connections and influencers, can accelerate your momentum and deliver a true competitive advantage.”
In medical device sales, you know your worth…and you know how to deliver it. But in today’s global medical sales climate that is hardly sufficient. You must know more.